We are looking for an audio and music scientist to improve our music analysis, and search algorithms. You’ll be in charge of evaluating and improving the current audio algorithms for feature extraction and acoustic similarity ranking of millions of tracks. The ideal candidate has a strong experience with audio analysis, data modeling, and machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, regression, etc). Candidates from other disciplines such image processing, speech/speaker recognition or data mining are welcome to apply.
- Design efficient music analysis and modeling algorithms
- Evaluate and improve current music feature extraction
- Quick prototyping in Matlab, Python and C++
- PhD in computer science, signal processing or related discipline
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Strong background in feature extraction, audio analysis or data modeling
- Proficient Matlab. Python would be a plus.
Location: Paris, France
Send us your application at jobs(at)niland.io and precise the position you are interested in as the subject.
We are always looking for talented people, so feel free to send us your application at jobs(at)niland.io